Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Reusable Injecting Water Ice Pack Gel Ice Bag Insulated Dry Cold Ice Pack Gel Cooler Bag||Material:||OPP|
|Printed:||Silk Screen/UV/Offset Printing||Usage:||Ice Packaging Bag|
|Sample Time:||7-15days||Delivery Time:||15-25days|
|Shipping Term:||DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX||Payment Term:||T/T,L/C,Western Union|
1.5mil drawstring ice bag,
LDPE drawstring ice bag,
Biodegradable drawstring ice bag
Eco Friendly Heavy-Duty Disposable Compostable Freezer Biodegradable Drawstring Storage Ice Bag
Reusable Injecting Water Ice Pack Gel Ice Bag Insulated Dry Cold Ice Pack Gel Cooler Bag for Food Fresh
About tpolythene packing bags
1. No petroleum, no plasticizer, no BPA and harsh chemicals—leaving only what you do want - durable ice bags at an affordable price.
2. Capacity: 10 pounds. Please store your string bag in a dry room below 85 ºF. Shelf life: 12 months.
3. Our string bags are capable of handling temperature as low as -20ºF. Special formulation in production guarantees reducing cracking & brittleness at low temperature.
4. Our ice bags are 1.5 mil Thick and are Rated to carry at least 10 lb of ice. We can Guarantee that there will be no ripping & tearing while carrying and no more bursted ice bag while breaking ice on floor.
polythene packing bags description
|Item Name||Cheap price tear-resistant drawstring ice bag 5kg water ice cube bag plastic|
|Size/Thickness||8-150 micron,or custom based on your requirement|
|Application||ice,Other food packaging|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
A. Are you factory or trader?
We are dependable & capable Manufacturer. Our factory is audited by Warlmart,Target,Disney INC..
B. When can I get the quotation?
Within 24 hours after getting your inquiry. If urgent, please contact us directly by email or phone.
C. Which specifications do I need offer for quotation?
1. Material; 2.Size; 3.Thickness; 4.Color&printing; 5.Quantity
D. How does your factory do related quality control?
Quality is the No.1 priority. We attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning of manufacturing. Our factory has gained ISO, ROHS authentication.
E: What is your minimum order quantity?
Usually, our MOQ is about 50000pcs. Although on occasions we have produced orders for less than 50000pcs. However, for one of small orders costs are likely to be very high when considering repro, printing, tooling and set-up costs.
Contact Person: Jerry Liu
Tel: 0086 15812830516